Tuesday, October 4, 2011

ANNOUNCEMENT!

I just created a Twitter account specifically for my cooking blog. Follow me now @MellysKitchen. I will still have my main profile, but this account will make it easier for those just wanting to keep up with my recipes to do so. I've also created a Facebook Fan Page you can "like" as well, to allow for more interaction between myself and my readers.

I will be working on turning this blog into more than just recipes by adding cooking tips and other food-related topics and this new Twitter profile is the best way to share those with all of you. 

I love feedback, so if you have tried my recipes or think I should try one of yours, please contact me and let me know! Leave comments, follow me on Twitter or email me. I look forward to hearing from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment